Here are the must have supplies that I use over and over when creating my weekly layouts:
My Basic Supply List:
- 3x4 Grid Cards, plain white cards, kit cards
- Pigma Micron Pens - .02 is my favorite size
- Pencil - I always write out my journaling in pencil for spacing, then write over in pen and remove the guide lines/letters with a white eraser
- Corner rounder
- 6x6 patterned paper - scrapbook paper designs are scaled down in these pads and are perfect for pocket pages
- Alphabet stickers
- Labels - all colors and shapes. There are many free printables online!
- Hearts - stickers, enamel, chipboard. I love adding hearts here and there.
- Clear Stamps and an acrylic block + a black Staz-On ink pad
- Paper Issues Swag Bags - a fantastic little bag of mixed embellishments and cards each month. Perfect to get a great variety of current supplies without breaking the bank!
A white base card and a few little bits go a long way!
Thank you for popping in today! I'd love to hear your own must have supplies.