9.27.2015

tv, i love you...

Today I'm playing with Paper Issues' FREE September Printable. Every month, Paper Issues offers a free sheet of themed 3x4 cards, ready to print. This month they celebrate the return of the fall TV line up.

I snapped this photo of our kids as they watched a cartoon together on our tablet. We were visiting family and they were having a bit of down time. Together and quiet. I'll take it!


I used a huge variety of product on this layout, where I normally prefer to stick with just a line or two. The colors played so nicely together that I ran with it!

Background: OA Treasure Map
Patterned layers: EP Jack & Jill
Tag/number 3: FP Making Waves
Project Life card, Midnight Edition
Embellishments: Paper Issues Swag Bags

Find your perfect layout supplies in the Paper Issues store and use code JENBOOM at checkout for 20% off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails